MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. hereby presents its Policy for cookies and the gathering and processing of data, in compliance of that established by Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-EC in Spanish).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device) and gather information when the website www.malloltraductors.com is visited in order to improve its usability, to determine the browsing habits or requirements of users so as to be able to adapt to these, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already clients of MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L., the information gathered by cookies will also be used to identify them when they access the different tools provided to them by MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. in order to manage the services given.
MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. informs users of its website that there are cookies and provides such users with this Policy in order to inform them of how these cookies are used and their purpose. Continuing to browse its websites therefore implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy.
MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. uses the following types of cookie:
Classified by owner:
- First-party cookies: sent and managed directly by MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L..
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party that is not MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of how the MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. website is browsed.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and/or profiling cookies: improve browsing by identifying the session and allowing access to tools with restricted access, as well as customising the options available. They enable a service requested previously by the user to be provided.
- Analytical and/or advertising cookies: provide information on the number of visits received by the different sections of the website, the habits and tendencies of users and, consequently, improve the browsing experience and service offered by MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS, S.L. (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces contained on the website visited by the user. They gather data anonymously for the purpose of obtaining user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: gather and store data while users access the website.
- Persistent cookies: gather and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The length of time cookies are stored depends on the type of cookie in question but it will always be the minimum required to fulfil its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block all or some cookies. Preferring not to receive such cookies does not prevent users from accessing the information on the MALLOL TRADUCTORS ASSOCIATS S.L. website, although the use of some services may be limited. Should a user wish to withdraw their consent to receive cookies once it has been given, the cookies already stored on the user’s equipment must first be deleted, using the options provided by the different browsers.
More information on how to carry out the actions described above using different browsers can be found at the following links:
- Explorer: https://https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/change-security-and-privacy-settings-for-internet-explorer-11-9528b011-664c-b771-d757-43a2b78b2afe
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mdm/mdmf7d5714d4/web